C.L.T.S., INC. offers service programs tailored to meet your specific needs and your budget. Our 9, factory trained, fully insured, full-time Service Department employees are committed to excellence in fulfilling the service requirements of our customers. Our mechanics meet all EPA requirements for the proper disposal of hazardous materials. We maintain over 250,000 of replacement parts inventory, servicing all brands of material handling equipment.
C.L.T.S., INC. offers same day service when a machine is down & production is at a halt. With a fleet of 9 vans and certified trainers in service and safety its easy for us to meet your specific needs within your time frame.
- Routine maintenance schdeuled around your needs
- Factory trained technicians with an average of 15 years experience
- 8,500 square foot, fully equipped service facility
- Service on all makes and models of forklifts and associated equipment, including gas, LPG, and diesel engines, hydrostatic drives and electric powered forklifts.
- Minor repairs to complete refurbishments including factory paint, tires, lights and all OSHA required safety items
- Dispatched field service vans are fully equipped for on-site PM service and repairs based on the manufacturer's guidelines.
- Full Service Agreements available for all equipment sold.
- Transportation available for hauling of forklifts to shop or customers site.
To speak with our Service Manager directly, call: (570) 489-8404